Terms And Conditions Regarding Use Of This Website
This Website is owned by Oncura Partners and maintained to serve the needs of the licensed veterinarians who subscribe to Oncura Partners services in connection with their oncology patients' needs.
Oncura Partners may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page on the Website. You are bound by any and all revisions and, therefore, should periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Unless otherwise noted, all of the materials - including text and images - contained in this Website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced, displayed, distributed, modified, published or otherwise used except to the extent described in these Terms and Conditions. Any other use requires the express written permission of Oncura Partners.
Certain areas within this Website are accessible only to Oncura Partners' Members, while other areas are accessible by the general public (the "Public Pages"). You may download materials displayed on the Public Pages and, if you are an Oncura Partners Member, on the non-public pages, for non-commercial, personal use only on the following terms and conditions:
- You must preserve all trademarks and all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials.
- You may not modify or alter the substance of the materials without Oncura Partners' express written permission.
- You may not reproduce, display, distribute or publish the materials with or in connection with the name, trademark, or logo of another company or organization, whether or not for profit, without Oncura Partners' express written permission.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Your access to and use of Oncura Partners' Website is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By entering, viewing, and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. You also acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Oncura Partners are superseded and of no force or effect.
- All materials on this Website should be treated as copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without Oncura Partners' express written permission except as stated in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Website.
- Oncura Partners does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Oncura Partners.
- Although Oncura Partners uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, Oncura Partners makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this information. Oncura Partners assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- Your use of and browsing within the Website are at your risk. Neither Oncura Partners nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages resulting from or connected with your access to or use of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, all contents of the Website are provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Oncura Partners will not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property, including computer viruses, resulting from or connected with your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any materials from the Website.
- Other than information that you transmit to Oncura Partners over the Website in connection with subscribing and registration for Oncura Partners services or with management of a patient's case, any communication that you transmit to Oncura Partners over the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Oncura Partners may use this communication for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- Subject to our confidentiality policies regarding Member and patient information, Oncura Partners is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication that you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people, animals or places displayed on the Website are either the property of or used with permission by Oncura Partners. Use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Oncura Partners. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate laws and /or regulations regarding copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity, and communications.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Oncura Partners and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting in any way a license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Oncura Partners or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Oncura Partners will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Oncura Partners has not reviewed all of the websites linked to Oncura Partners' Website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other websites or for your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites.
- Software from this Website is further subject to United States Export Controls and may not be downloaded or exported (i) into or to a national or resident of Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has trade embargoes; or (ii) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Terms and Conditions for Subscribing for Oncura Partners Services
Only licensed veterinarians may subscribe for and take advantage of Oncura Partners' consultation and purchasing services.
The relationship between Oncura Partners and its Members involves a unique referral and consultation relationship and corresponding medico-legal and ethical issues. There are additional policies and procedures contained within the Website that you must read, understand, and accept before becoming a Member.
Oncura Partners respects the privacy of our customers and visitors to our Website, and accordingly we have adopted policies to protect online privacy. Oncura Partners may change or revise these policies at any time in our discretion. The changes or revisions will be reflected on the Website at this location. If you have any questions or comments about these policies, please call us at (866) 233-9100 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Oncura Partners, 3709 Promontory Point Dr., #214, Austin, TX 78744.
- What Information Does Oncura Partners Collect and How Do We Use this Information?
Every Member provides information about himself or herself, including information pertaining to veterinary licensure, billing, and address. Oncura Partners does not make our Member list available to any outside companies. Information that you provide is used strictly for its intended purpose and will not be shared with any other outside agencies organizations, or individuals without the Member's permission.
Billing information is sent through a secured connection using SSL encryption that ensures that the information is submitted through secure and encrypted channels. Please refer to Billing Terms and Conditions available in the Site Overview section of our Website for additional information regarding credit card protection information.
Credit Card and Financial Information: Oncura Partners services are offered only to our Members on a subscription basis. Credit card information is collected in the subscription process and updated by the Member as appropriate. The information is maintained in our system and the Member's account is billed when the Member requests services or orders products.
Personally Identifying Information: Each of our Members is assigned a unique user name and password that allows him or her to use the information and services available on our Website and to gain access to the cases in their accounts. This information is maintained for authentication and verification purposes only, to ensure to the extent possible that everyone using Oncura Partners services is authorized to do so. Password and user ID information are encrypted in all communications. Please refer to the section on Important Information About your Account and Password available in the Site Overview section of our Website for more information regarding the steps we take to ensure the privacy of your online transactions and your responsibility for safeguarding your password.
User Activity: Oncura Partners logs "chargeable events," i.e. requests for consultation services and orders for out veterinary oncology products, so that we can bill our Members for these events. We may also track and maintain data on non-chargeable events for our internal purposes, such as marketing and customer service.
We DO NOT share customer identification or Website use information with any persons or companies outside our organization, and DO NOT sell or otherwise make this information available to third parties for sales or marketing purposes.
Links to Other Websites:
There will be links on Oncura Partners' Website that take you to Websites or web pages outside of our Website. The privacy and security policies and practices of these Websites are beyond Oncura Partners' control and we advise our users to take appropriate measures to protect themselves when entering or browsing other websites.
Copyright 2018 Oncura Partners. All rights reserved.